Didit Businesses Terms and Conditions
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit websites. They contain information such as the website's name and a unique user ID. At Didit, we utilize cookies to enhance your experience on our website, https://www.didit.me
We deploy cookies to monitor and analyze how you interact with our website. This includes tracking the duration of your visit and the actions you take, like which pages you view and the buttons you click. This data helps us understand user behavior and improve our website.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They help us run the site smoothly and identify any technical issues. For example, one cookie might indicate the server's current load to address any performance concerns promptly. Necessary cookies remain active even after you've finished browsing, ensuring we meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
Analytics and Advertising Cookies: These cookies let us recognize and count our site's visitors, observe how they navigate our pages, and gauge our content's effectiveness. We use third-party cookies for this purpose. Additionally, these cookies help us provide more relevant advertisements by tracking which pages, links, and sub-domains visitors have viewed. We may share this information with companies like Meta and Google.
4. Specific Cookies Used on Our Website
- - Google Analytics: Tracks visitor numbers and behavior on the Didit website.
- - Google Tag Manager: Manages other cookies on our site.
- - Meta Pixel: Used by Didit to optimize and target advertising campaigns on Meta platforms.
- - HubSpot: Tracks visitor interactions to optimize our marketing strategies and improve user experience.
- - Active Campaign: Helps in tracking visitor behavior to enhance email marketing campaigns and personalize user experience.
- - Personio: Used to streamline and improve the recruitment process, tracking interactions with job listings and applications on our website.
- - YouTube: Tracks interactions with embedded YouTube videos to provide relevant content and advertisements.
- - LinkedIn: Monitors user interactions with LinkedIn plugins or advertisements for marketing and analytics purposes.
- - Platform X (Ex Twitter): Tracks engagement with content shared on Platform X to measure the impact of our social media campaigns.
- - Amazon Web Services: Monitors website traffic and usage to ensure reliable hosting and server performance.
5. Special Considerations for Minors
We are committed to protecting the privacy of younger users. Therefore, we do not use advertising cookies in sections of our website targeted at minors.
6. Managing Your Preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences on our website or through your browser settings. Blocking all cookies may impact your ability to fully use our website. Please note, we have no control over cookies used by third-party advertising networks.
7. Policy Updates
We will update this policy to reflect any changes in our cookie usage. The latest version will always be available on our website.